To provide the best possible experience as we welcome you back, we have set forth the below guidelines (in addition to those set by local and federal law) that will ensure everyone’s safety and comfort. Please carefully review.
Beginning May 29th, staff will available to answer calls, respond to email inquiries and book appointments.
- Glass partition surrounding the Front Desk
- Glass dividers between shampoo stations
- Installation of a robust air exhaust system which circulates new air up to 4x per hour. The system has been strategically placed to maximize the removal of air at the service stations
- Service stations distanced more than 6 feet apart (exceeding recommendations)
- New safety protocol for staff which includes systematic sanitization, temperature checks prior to and at the end of each shift, completion of a Covid-19 questionnaire, face masks at all times
- Sanitizer is available throughout
- A “Focused Cleaning Team” to continually sanitize contact areas in the Salon throughout the Day
Preparing for Your Appointment (IMPORTANT):
- Stay home if you are not feeling well. We can reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive with your hair clean and dry and we will evaluate the appropriate service technique.
- Please do not bring family or friends to your appointment (elderly, handicapped and one parent of a child receiving a service are exceptions).
- Arrive with your face mask attached at the ears.
- Check in at the front desk to complete your Covid questionnaire, have your temperature taken and sanitize your hands.
- Wait at your assigned floor sticker location.
- No cash payments accepted – please plan on a debit or credit card for payment.
- Gratuities can be made by debit/credit payment or an alternative electronic payment.
- Bring minimal belongings.
- Please refrain from handling retail items. A team member will assist you for any purchases.
- Covid-19 Surcharge – $4.89 will be added to your total per service ticket**
**Covid-19 has required that we adhere to CDC & MDH guidelines. We’ve increased sanitizing measures, supplies and engineering to include distancing and a robust air exhaust system.